[Solved] CutePDF Professional - App-Request
Name of the app:
- CutePDF Professional
- Acro Software Inc.
Version number displayed in the app:
- In the application I do not see any version number (not in the application title bar, not in Help -> About)
- The installer tells me the version number 3.73
- In the list of installed application in Windows 10 the displayed version is 220.127.116.11
App-Icon: (in ICO format)
- The Desktop link is called CutePDF Pro (Evaluation), also the file path and the file name contain the Evaluation.
- The icon is available in 32 x 32 pixel
Here the information extracted from the EXE file:
File name and path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acro Software\CutePDF Pro Evaluation\CutePDFE.exe Product Name: CutePDF Professional Internal Name: Original Filename: CutePDF.EXE File Description: CutePDF Professional Company: Acro Software Inc. Legal Copyright: Copyright © 2017 by Acro Software Inc., All Rights Reserved Legal Trademarks: CutePDF Comments: File Version String: 3, 7, 3, 4 File Version: 18.104.22.168 Product Version String: 3, 7, 3, 1 Product Version: 22.214.171.124
CutePDF Professional is detected by VulnDetect and the version number is also correct.
An Internal Rule has been added. Specific Rules will be added as we detect CutePDF and then the Rule will be made active.