Firefox is found correctly on my system and also the installed version is detected correctly.
The URL should be changed from https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/ to https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/ (remove the en-GB).
This URL loads the page in the default language of the user.
So one URL fits for all languages.
Cool, you updated the download link, so one URL fits for all languages.
You also show now an app-icon and also the detected version is correct!
So I mark the topic as "Solved"
@olli_s FF detection has been improved, but still no ESR support.
On my Virtual Machine I installed an older version of Firefox.
Here Firefox is found 2 times in the following folders:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Version 45.0.1)
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\updated\firefox.exe (Version 47.0.2)
- For both versions there is no app-icon shown
- I am not sure if this older version is an ESR or an normal version.
- But I think it is correct that two versions are found (maybe an update was downloaded in the background)