Firefox is found correctly on my system and also the installed version is detected correctly.
The URL should be changed from https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/ to https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/ (remove the en-GB).
This URL loads the page in the default language of the user.
So one URL fits for all languages.
On my Virtual Machine I installed an older version of Firefox.
Here Firefox is found 2 times in the following folders:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Version 45.0.1)
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\updated\firefox.exe (Version 47.0.2)
- For both versions there is no app-icon shown
- I am not sure if this older version is an ESR or an normal version.
- But I think it is correct that two versions are found (maybe an update was downloaded in the background)
@olli_s FF detection has been improved, but still no ESR support.
Cool, you updated the download link, so one URL fits for all languages.
You also show now an app-icon and also the detected version is correct!
So I mark the topic as "Solved"