[Solved] Total Commander
Total Commander is found 2 times on my system in the following folders:
- C:\totalcmd\TOTALCMD64.EXE (current stable version)
- C:\totalcmd_Beta\TOTALCMD64.EXE (a beta version)
- The installed version is not detected (the text ? is shown)
- For Total Commander no app-icon is shown
- Both versions of Total Commander are installed normally on my PC (not portable applications) and I am also able to start both applications separately.
Cool, now I see the app icon.
About the version numbers:
- Total Commander (Stable) has version 9.12 and this version is detected correctly
- Total Commander (Beta) has version 9.20 Beta 4 but here VulnDetect shows 9.20 (without the Beta 4)
Is there a way that you detect that this is a beta?
In the properties of the exe I see the file-version 188.8.131.52 and the product-version 9.20
How will you handle this?
VulnDetect found in my VM the following instances:
But the following version is not detected:
@olli_s Should be fixed now
I see Total Commander now 4 times, so all versions are detected!
But for the two beta-versions the version 9.20 is shown, it should be 9.20 Beta 4.
The beta versions are located in:
@Tom Today I installed Total Commander 9.20 and uninstalled all other versions before.
So I am not having a beta version.
This version is detected correctly, so is the issue solved?
@olli_s Yes and no, non-beta versions of Total Commander are detected correct, but some beta versions are not correct.
OK, then tell me when it is solved (and I install the beta in my VM)
I will install Total Commander in my VM and test if it is detected correctly.
So the issue is solved.
I found some new issues for Total Commander and will make new topics for them.