No more updates after upgrade of agent from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
I recently updated the agent version to 18.104.22.168 to one system.
- I tried thru the "update" button: still "Updating" at this time!
- I manually updated:
-- downloaded the agent proposed in the configuration tab;
-- installed the agent;
-- checked the version of the agent and that the service was started;
Since this time, the "Applications" status list is not updated even after multiple use of "Inspect this Computer".
I've found your Host and can see that there is an issue. I've forwarded it to the dev team and will come back with news very soon.
@GregAlexandre This is fixed now. Though you may need to Inspect again.
The issue was not related to the Agent upgrade, it was a coincidence that we made another upgrade in the backend which had an unfortunate side effect for some Personal accounts.
And my apologies for the late response.
Do let me know if there is other issues and please don't hesitate to do an @ mention, to get my attention on urgent issues like this.