[Solved] Garmin Express - Wrong Version detected
Garmin Express is found on my system in the following folder:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\express.exe
The installed version is not detected correctly:
- VulnDetect displays the version 220.127.116.11.6c31e8d
- The File Version in the properties of the EXE is 18.104.22.168
- The Product Version in the properties of the EXE is 22.214.171.124.6c31e8d
- The version displayed in Help -> About inside Garmin Express is 126.96.36.199
So you should use the version number displayed in the File Version of the EXE file.
Version number is correct, issue solved.
Thank you. I've changed the rule, so it highlights the need for manually "improving" the version display. So "Unknown" versions are displayed with a "?" until we have updated the rule.