[Solved] MailWasher Free - No longer shown after Update to 2017.7.11.6 (Bug)
Today I installed in my VM an update for MailWasher Free (new version 2017.7.11.6) but VulnDetect does not show MailWasher Free anymore!
In the new version they added the correct text in the Product Name and in the File Description.
I told them to do this
Here the information extracted from the EXE file:
File name and path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Firetrust\MailWasher\MailWasher.exe Product Name: MailWasher Free Internal Name: MailWasherPro.exe Original Filename: MailWasherPro.exe File Description: MailWasher Free Company: Firetrust Legal Copyright: Legal Trademarks: Comments: File Version String: 2017.7.11.6 File Version: 2017.7.11.6 Product Version String: 2017.7.11.6 Product Version: 2017.7.11.6
Perfect, now I see MailWasher Pro
@olli_s Product Channels created for Free and Pro.
Inspections done (3 inspections).
MailWasher is detected (also the correct version).
Please alter the name from MailWasher to MailWasher Pro.
It should be detected now. But version and channel has not been created, waiting for your next inspection.
I tested today, MailWasher Free is still not shown