[Added] LastPass For Applications - App-Request
Name of the app:
- LastPass For Applications
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass\lastapp_x64.exe
- LogMeIn Inc.
App-Icon: in ICO format
- The icon in 256x256 is empty (so nothing is displayed here in the forums) but in Windows it is visible (but it is the same icon than LastPass Sesame).
- LastPass is an online password manager, LastPass For Applications is a tool that allows to log into applications.
- I am using KeePass, just installed this tool to fill the database.
I see LastPass for Applications now, so the issue is solved.
I see the icon now, but you should rename the app to LastPass for Applications because this is the official name.
It allows users to log into applications automatically using LastPass.
Here the download page (where you see the name):
And there a page in the support pages that explains what the app is:
@olli_s No, I don't see the icons.
I got them direct from the app itself.
Strange, I get here no icons shown, but in other topics I see them.
@Tom Do you see icons here?
No, the icon is missing.
Here it is again (that you don't have to search it):
I suppose this one is fixed now